Merry Christmas!! ~ ☆
And welcome one more year to the blog post where I review the goals/wishes that I set each year, I don’t know if you do this too, but I love it ≧◡≦
This is what I said last years’ Christmas:
Which are my goals for 2017?
- UPGRADE MY WEBSITE :3 – ✔ Done recently, so yes ♡
- I really want a sixth DD, although now I’m not very sure if I want a MDD, DD, DDS… – ❌ This year I got two new Azone but zero Dollfie Dream.
- I want to get a better control over my studio flash – ❌ Nope, I’ve had little time and I’ve hardly used it u,u
- Get one of those little mirrorless cameras that weigh so little for travel or meetup photos ❤ – ✔ Aye, a cute Fujifilm X-T10 (which I took to Japan).
Oh my, only 2 out of 4 D: Anyway I’m happy that I’ve completed the most important goal: improving my website. Now it’s time to maintain and improve it little by little ^_^
For 2018 I want:
- A new Dollfie Dream: probably a MDD or 2B and 9S from Nier Automata, if I like them
- To improve with the studio flash
- Write and share more tutorials (minimum 3)
- Buy a good stand and take more outdoors photos
And that’s it! I prefer to set few goals so I can complete them, so that will be my direction in 2018. And you, do you have hobby related plans for next year? ¿Some dolls in your wish list?
I can only wish you happy holidays
and a new year 2018 full of dolls ~ ♡